2014 Camp McCall Information
WHO CAN COME TO CAMP McCALL?
There are five (5) camp sessions offered at McCall for 2014.
- LAD CAMP: 3-day, 2-night camp for boys who have completed 1st-4th grade during the 2013-2014 school year. One adult male, at least 18 years of age, must accompany every five (5) boys that attend. Please Note: Lad Camp 3 - June 12-14 (Thursday-Saturday) - is full. Registration is now closed.
- CRUSADER/CHALLENGER CAMP: 5-day, 4-night camp for boys who have completed 4th-12th grade during the 2013-2014 school year. Campers are organized by age-appropriate peer groups.
- RECREATION ADVENTURE CAMP: 5-day, 4-night camp for young men who are 14 years old and older by camp date.
- ALPHA CAMP: 3-day, 2-night camp for males of all ages. Boys must have completed 1st grade during the 2013-2014 school year to attend camp. One adult male, at least 18 years of age, must accompany every five (5) boys that attend.
- FAMILY CAMP: 3-day, 2-night camp for females and males of all ages. Children (girls & boys) must have completed 1st grade during the 2013-2014 school year to attend this camp. One adult, at least 18 years of age, must accompany each group of five (5) children that attend. Gender specific camps will be available.
WHAT ABOUT BACKGROUND SCREENINGS?
Every effort is made to ensure that everyone who comes to camp has a fun and safe stay: therefore a yearly background screening MUST be completed on EVERY CAMPER/ADULT WHO ATTENDS Camp McCall WHO IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER BY CAMP DATE.
Please have every camper/adult with your group, who is 18 or older, complete the Background Screening Form and include it with your registration form and payment. Or click the button below to complete the background screening form online.
Should an emergency arise that prevents you from accompanying your camper or group, the substitute camper/adult MUST have a background screening done. Only last minute substitution background screenings will be done at camp. Your registration will not be complete, nor your camp date secured, until all campers/adults in your group have been screened and approved by the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The cost for the background screening is included in your registration fee for this year.
HOW MUCH DOES CAMP COST PER PERSON?
LAD Camp......................$125 Crusader/Challenger Camp.........$250
Alpha Camp....................$125 Recreation Adventure Camp........$275
*For mail-in registrations only, please include an additional $5.00 PER registering camper/adult.
HOW DO WE REGISTER FOR CAMP?
The preferred method of registering is online with a credit card. Click Here to register. You must have all the campers' information before using this option. The background screening form may also be completed online.
While online registration is preferred, mail in registrations will be accepted, however an additional $5.00 processing fee PER registering camper/adult must be included with full payment. Mail completed registration form, background screening form, and full payment (check or money order payable to Camp McCall) to: Camp and Conference Center Reservations, 633 Mobley Highway, Winnsboro, SC 29180.
No phone reservations will be accepted. If you have questions, please contact Chelsea Bell at 803.227.6050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A camper may attend camp with or without a church group. This allows campers without a church group, or who cannot attend at the same time as their church group, to still enjoy camp.
WHEN CAN WE REGISTER FOR CAMP?
Monday, February 17, 2014, is the first day that reservations will be accepted.
WILL WE RECEIVE SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION FROM OUR RESERVATION?
1. If you register online with a credit card, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the "Confirmation Packet" attached. You can download the information and make a copy for each camper.
2. If you mail in your reservation form and payment, confirmation packets will be mailed to the contact person, who is responsible for distributing the packets to individual campers. These packets will contain a confirmation of reservation, a health history form for each camper and miscellaneous camp information. Every person attending camp must bring the completed health history form to camp with them. Do not mail in the health history form.
WHAT IF WE NEED TO CANCEL A RESERVATION?
Unless a doctor's excuse is provided, there are no refunds for camper cancellations. If a camper is registered for camp but unable to attend, we strongly encourage camper substitutions. Camper substitutions can be handled prior to or upon arrival at camp. Substitution campers attending camp must bring a completed health history form to camp with them.