Ministers’ Wives Appreciation Ideas
May is Ministers’ Wives Appreciation Month in South Carolina.
This is our time to honor and appreciate the women who sacrifice, support, and lead alongside their husbands in our churches. We’ve put together a list of a few ways to highlight and honor these women.
Ideas for Ministers’ Wives Appreciation Month:
- Write and collect cards of appreciation from the congregation.
- Host a dessert and coffee night in their honor.
- Fill a basket with their favorite snacks as a gift.
- Give them flowers along with their favorite snacks.
- Collect gift cards to nail salons, restaurants, or their favorite retail stores.
- Gift them a weekend away with their husband.
- Film and share a “Getting to Know You” video highlighting their salvation story, favorite things, personality, service, and strengths.
- Bless them with a “day of service” in their yard, car maintenance, or house cleaning.
- Collect grocery store gift cards to pay for their groceries for a month.
Ministers’ wives often play multiple roles within the church, from providing emotional support and counsel to organizing events and supporting various ministries. Their unwavering dedication, love, and selflessness are deserving of appreciation and recognition. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to cherish and uplift these incredible women who tirelessly serve alongside their husbands in spreading the message of faith, hope, and love during Ministers’ Wives Appreciation Month!