Churches Seeking Partnerships with Church Planters
- Who in your church may have the potential to help a new church plant?
- Could you provide a new church with space to meet?
- Here is a list of funded church planters for you and your church to regularly pray for.
How could you form a new relationship with a church planter?
- Invite new church planters to a zoom call with your church
- Interview a church planter in Facebook Live
- Engage your church with the story of a new church plant in your community
- Engage your leadership team with the opportunity to support a new church plant
- Invite a church planter to your church for a local mission day with an emphasis in church planting
Churches Currently in Partnerships with New Churches
- Who has taken leadership in your church during this time of Covid-19 that may have the potential to start a new church?
- Your current church planting partner may be displaced because of Covid-19. Could your church make sacrifices to offer them space to meet?
- Renew your current support agreement with a church planter.
- How is your church praying specifically for the needs of a church plant?
- What new or upcoming partnerships could you form or start at this time?
- Start a new support agreement with a church planter/
How could you bless the wife of a church planter?
- Amazon gift card
- Prayer notecard
- Assorted fruit delivery
- Prayer connection with women in your church
How could you support the children of a church planter?
- Birthday card or presents
- Drive-by parade to wish them a happy birthday
- Have children from your church make handmade cards to send notes of support and encouragement