Convention Standing Committees Nomination Process
Our bylaws establish the Standing Committees of the Convention. Below is a list of these committees and the terms of service for each.
- Bylaws Committee—9 members, 3-year term
- Christian Life and Public Affairs Committee—9 members, 3-year term
- Enrollment and Credentials Committee—7 members, 1-year term
- History Committee—6 members, 3-year term
- Nominations Committee—24 members, 3-year term (based on 12 regions)
- Resolutions Committee—6 members, 3-year term
The person making a nomination completes this form. It is automatically sent to our office. When contacting your nominee, please verify his/her contact details and forward him/her the link to the consent form we must have to complete the nomination process.