Transitional Pastor Online Course
Every church needs a pastoral shepherd, especially during the time between pastors. Some churches need uniquely equipped Transitional Pastors to help them reconnect with their past, fully assess their present, and better understand their immediate future by looking deeply at their mission field. Our churches need qualified Transitional Pastors to guide them toward a healthier future as they advance the Great Commission in their community. Will you be the one God uses to restore their mission and vitality?
This course will focus on the following skills and stages of the Transitional Pastor Process:
- The Transitional Period in the Life of a Church
- The Transitional Pastor in the Life of the Church
- The Skills Used by the Transitional Pastor
- The Transitional Pastor Covenant of Relationship
- Leading the Church Through the Stages of Transition
Registration Fee: This course is open to all pastors / leaders regardless of location.
$99 for SC Baptist Pastors and Leaders
$189 for non-SC Baptist Pastors/Leaders.
- January 4th – Online Transitional Pastor Cohort Begins.
- Orientation – You’ll complete a few assignments individually in preparation for your first online cohort session.
- January 18th @ 10am, Online Cohort Session One (90 minutes) – Meet online with your facilitator(s) and other participants in your cohort.
- Skills and Stages 1-3 – Individual work guided by the online assignments, you’ll have about 30 days to work through a few topics and stages in preparation for your next cohort session and application.
- February 15th @10am, Online Cohort Session Two (90 minutes) – Reconnect with your facilitator and cohort peers online to debrief and apply the content of the previous section.
- Stages 4-8 – Individual work guided by the online assignments, you’ll have about 30 days to work through a few topics and stages in preparation for your next cohort session and application.
- March 14th @10am, Online Cohort Session Three (90 minutes) – Reconnect with your facilitator and cohort peers online to debrief and apply the content of the previous section.
- Next Steps to Becoming a Transitional Pastor
Attendance is required for the duration of all 3 online sessions.