The Missions Mobilization Group of the SC Baptist Convention exists to assist churches in making disciples that will urgently take the gospel to the whole world so that all will be whole.
We can help mobilize your church to make disciples in South Carolina that impact the world through several ways:
- Equip People to Multiply Disciples
- Help Discover Local Mission Opportunities
- Connect with SC Missionaries Worldwide
- Click Here for a list of your SC Field Personnel serving in North America (Includes Prayer Requests & Ministry Needs as received from your SC Missionaries).
- Click here to be connected to SC Global Connections and complete a form to indicate your desire to partner - through prayer and ongoing partnership - with SC Missionaries serving around the world.
- Lead Vision and Discovery Trips
- Provide Missions Partnership Connections
2015 International Vision Tour
KENYA, EAST AFRICA VISION JOURNEY
July 17 - July 28, 2015
The vision journey to Kenya, East Africa will include attending and participating in the IMB East Cluster Annual Meeting. Following the meeting you will connect with personnel from South Carolina in their field of service to establish ongoing partnerships.
The cost for the Kenya, East Africa vision journey is approximately $3000 which includes cluster meetings with personnel, travel and meals - additional cost to travel outside Kenya.
For more information, contact: Tim Rice, Director of Missions Mobilization at 803-227-6179 or email email@example.com
Vision Tours are to connect churches with Field Personnel from South Carolina to establish ongoing partnerships. Contact Tim Rice at 803.227.6179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access more information on Missions Mobilization minisitries, opportunities, resources, and events by clicking on the links listed under Missions on the right of this page.
We are here to serve you!
"Due to current and potential increased travel restrictions, we are discouraging all volunteer teams from travel to the countries affected by the Ebola virus outbreak. We encourage you to work with the leadership on the ground to determine when it might be appropriate to reschedule the trip or to find alternate places of service at this time."