Do the math. It's as simple as counting 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Pray for a school.
- Meet with the principal to determine needs and offer assistance.
- Prepare your church to serve the school's needs.
- Do what's needed to serve students and teachers in the school.
Churches are partnering with schools:
- Bible Education During School Time - A time set aside during the public school day when students with parental permission may leave public school to attend off-campus Bible class at a nearby church or non-school building.
Schools are an important part of our society as they teach our young people and prepare them to be the leaders of tomorrow. Your church can have a significant impact on the development of young leaders by partnering with a school.
- If your church is already serving a local school, please let us know! Click here to complete and submit the short form.
- To help you establish a Faith/School Partnerships, be sure to watch the Podcast and download the list of of 36 Ways to Serve Our Schools.
- Download the School Time Bible Education document.
For more information or to begin a school partnership in your community, contact Tim Rice by calling 803-227-6179 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.