Pastor Search Committee
October 29, 2013< Back to List
Pastor Search Comittee Handbook is designed to be practical in content, user-friendly in approach, and comprehensive in scope. It addresses the needs of churches of various sizes and is simple enough that all churches will find it easy to use. Although the process is detailed, it is not cumbersome.
Topics discussed are:
- Our Pastor Has Resigned! What Do We Do Next?
- How Do We Gather the Information We Need?
- How Do We Let God Lead Us to the Right Pastor?
- How Should We Present the Prospective Pastor?
- How Do We Give the Pastor a Good Start?
For more information about the Pastor Search Committee Handbook, contact the Pastoral Ministries and Bivocational Office at 803- 765-0030, ext 2520.
This handbook may be purchased from LifeWay.
Keywords: pastor , search , committee