Bible Book Pick-Up Sticks
February 9, 2015< Back to List
- Write on tongue depressors the books of the Bible.
- Find two containers that will hold each Testament.
- Label 10 paper bags with the divisions of each Testament.
- Drop the Old Testament and New Testament sticks out of their containers. Mix the sticks well.
- As quickly as possible pick up the sticks and return them to their proper Testament container.
- To make the activity more difficult, use the division bags and separate the sticks into their divisions.
- To increase the difficulty again, have the children pick up the sticks in order.
Keywords: Pick up sticks , Bible , game , children , skills