Intentional Church Multiplication Process is discipleship at it's core. As we intentionally grow in our personal relationship with Jesus Christ and commit to disciple one another; transformational growth happens.
- Each pastor is assigned a personal coach. These trained coaches will help the pastor and staff over a 12 month period.
- Pastor commitment - The pastor must make a commitment to grow personally, to lead the congregation to health, discipleship and intentional multiplication at every level.
- Church commitment - The church must make a commitment to participate in the process and embrace health improving change.
The pastor and key church leaders will participate in monthly training sessions. These eight hour sessions will focus on the six pillars of the church and twelve biblical principles for transformational growth.
The church consultant is trained by the Society for Church Consultants. By utilizing analysis tools, the consultant will use the results to assist and advise the pastor and key leadership in implementing the vision, mission and strategy of the church.
- Revitalized churches that will multiply in more conversions, growing Christians, and strengthening leaders
- Equipped, better educated, and encouraged pastors to lead their church toward the God-directed vision through transformational growth and impact
- Mission outposts that will take the Gospel into the community
- Church planting will happen as healthy churches multiply
Multiplication Not Addition
The desire for participating churches is to see multiplication take place.
- Growth in current Christians through intentional discipleship
- New believers coming to know Christ through community impact
- Developing leaders through training who will disciple others in their faith
- Planting churches to better serve the unreached areas of our communities
- Strength Development Index (SDI) - Current reality
- Demographic study
- Church Annual Profile
- Collaborative Workshop
- Mobilization Strategy
Twelve monthly equipping sessions
- Coach for the pastor and staff
- Certified consultant to assist in process
- Church health workshop
- Leadership training for key church personnel through a two day training session
- Ministry development skills for church members through a one day workshop